It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
The company uses a mix of mainly Windows and macOS based computers, iPhone mobile phones and a growing number of cloud-based services delivered over the Internet. Under the direction of the IT Manager, provide support to the company’s 200 worldwide employees, plus contractors and customers in the use of company IT systems.
- Communication: The candidate will be able to communicate procedural steps clearly to non-technical staff face to face, over the phone, through chat and in email
- Problem solving: Comprehending the problem being presented, working with the user to repeat and clarify the issue, understanding the underlying technologies, working through diagnostics steps in a calm and measured manner
- Technical Knowledge: A sound fundamental knowledge of LAN/WAN/Internet technologies is required. A broad understanding of the varieties of computer hardware and associated technologies (Servers, desktop, laptop and printers, tablets, mobile phones) is expected
- Technical Interest: Technology is continually changing and while knowledge and experience are very useful, the appetite to look at a new technology and embrace the changes it precipitates is necessary
- Written Communication: The candidate will be required to produce simple and clear step by step instructions documents.