It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
To provide artwork and creative services to the in-house Creative and Digital Team. The Junior Artworker reports to the Studio Manager, and will be required to work on diverse creative projects in line with Prime Global’s brand strategy and plans. This role requires a wide remit of work including various meeting materials, figure redraws, scientific posters, PPT slide reformatting and in-house related materials.
- A solid understanding of communication channels, both digital and traditional media
- Knowledge of creative software packages
- Passionate about what you do and what you create
- Experience using the following products; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and a working knowledge of other design software necessary for the role specified
- In depth knowledge of creating vector-based designs/graphics for use in digital and print
- Understanding of the appropriate file formats required for digital and print
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Self-motivated with the ability to see the bigger picture
- High attention to detail.