It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Account Manager you will play an important role in maintaining and supporting the day-to-day relationships between our business and our clients. Naturally confident and outgoing, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as enthusiasm for getting stuck in to a wide variety of projects. The right candidate will enjoy organising and managing the specifics of project delivery, helping to ensure fantastic results for our clients. You will also be keen to take on line management responsibilities for junior colleagues.
- Approximately 3–4 years’ healthcare agency experience in client services roles
- Experience organising and attending scientific meetings (e.g. congresses, symposia, advisory boards)
- An aptitude for line management and mentoring
- Ability to motivate account/project teams
To apply for this job email your details to Oliver.White@primeglobalpeople.com.