It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first. Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
The Assistant Project Accountant works with the client services teams within Prime Global to monitor the progress of projects, investigate variances to budget, and ensure that billings are issued to customers in a timely and accurate manner. The role is responsible for driving the month end revenue recognition and forecasting process and for reporting on the performance of each agency in the Prime Global group, providing insight into project, account and agency profitability, and supporting commercial decision making across the group.
- 4+ years experience working within a similar field or project environment
- Create and maintain project accounting masterdata in the financial project management system
- Support administration of project financial management system
- Maintain appropriate access to project records in the financial project management system
- Review and approve all project budgets in accordance with company policy
- Review the month end WIP and revenue recognition figures
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com