It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Datavision Co-ordinator you will be supporting the client account teams with all aspects of Datavision (DV) – a strategic publication planning database. Process compliance is fundamental to our clients. The Database Co-ordinator maintains all DV publication records ensuring documentation is in place and our clients’ working practices are followed rigorously.
- In-depth working knowledge of DataVision
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent IT knowledge, database management and word processing
- Team spirit and appreciation of colleagues
- Good judgement on project account issues
- Commitment to account team and company
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent time management including time sheet submission.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.