It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Editorial Director you will oversee a team of medical and editorial staff, providing direction in the delivery and the implementation of communication and publication plans for our clients. You will contribute to strategic initiatives for the agency and ensure that resourcing and training needs are met.
The right candidate will enjoy developing strong relationships with clients and external experts, meeting client objectives and consistently delivering scientific excellence. You will work as part of a group of senior colleagues who value your knowledge and experience, whilst also appreciating your leadership and direction in all aspects of the business. You will relish your role as a leader, inspiring your immediate team and managing their performance.
- At least 15 years’ healthcare agency experience in senior roles
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a higher degree (science Master’s, PhD or MD)
- Proven track record in leading an editorial/scientific team within a medical communications agency
- Extensive medical writing experience in a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects and therapy areas
- Line management/mentoring and reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Commercial awareness relating to financial management of medical communications business
- Experience of developing and attending new business pitches
To apply for this job email your details to lisa.Bratt@primeglobalpeople.com