It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Editorial Manager you will oversee a team of medical writers in the implementation and delivery of tactical initiatives for client accounts, ensuring our editorial standards are maintained to the highest degree. The right candidate will enjoy developing strong working relationships with clients and external experts, leading your team to meet client objectives and delivering scientific excellence, as well as managing/mentoring junior writers in all areas of the business. You will keep up-to-date with a range of therapeutic areas, including good publication practices, other industry guidelines and client and internal processes.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Approximately 4-5 years’ medical communications agency experience in editorial roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Line management/mentoring and reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
- Experience of reviewing, proofing and editing other writers’ work
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Breadth of experience across therapeutic areas and types of clients (showing a geographical and healthcare market mix)
- Experience in developing and presenting new business proposals
- Commercial awareness relating to the financial management of a medical communications business
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.