It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Editorial Team Leader you will have oversight of the implementation of a range of editorial projects for our clients, ensuring editorial standards are maintained to the highest quality.
The right candidate will enjoy developing strong working relationships with clients and external experts, leading a team to meet client objectives, as well as managing/mentoring junior editorial staff. You will work as part of a team that values your knowledge and experience, whilst also appreciating your creative involvement in all aspects of the business.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Proven track record in leading editorial teams within a medical communications agency
- Extensive medical writing experience from a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects and therapeutic areas
- Involvement in a large range of different types of project, including extensive onsite and client meeting experience
- Excellent communication skills //Line management/mentoring and reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
- Strong leadership and motivational skills //Experience of helping to develop project budgets and monitoring team KPIs
- Commercial awareness relating to the financial management of a medical communications business
- Experience of developing and attending new business pitches
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.