It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As HR Administrator you’ll be first point of contact for general day-to-day employee queries, referring to and updating our Global HR Manager when appropriate. You’ll be responsible in managing new starter and current employee documentation, updating our system records and providing ER support on a variety of matters, ensuring best practice is provided, followed and promoted.
- 1–2 years general HR administration experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Numeracy and IT skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org