It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Medical Writer you are valued for your scientific input. You will be involved in a wide range of medical communications projects and you will have a real passion for producing content to the highest possible standards of grammatical and scientific accuracy.
The right candidate will enjoy adapting content and style according to client objectives for a variety of different target audiences and subject areas. You will liaise with a range of medical experts and you will keep up-to-date with therapy areas, as well as good publication practices and other industry guidelines and processes.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Master’s or PhD
- Approximately one year’s medical communication agency experience in an editorial role
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and processes
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software e.g. Microsoft Office and Adobe
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org