It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Principal Medical Writer you will take the lead on the development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for our clients’ projects, ensuring all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements. The right candidate will have strong experience across a variety of therapeutic areas and project types and be at home adapting content and style according to target audience.
You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and external experts.. You will keep up-to-date with therapeutic areas, good publication practices and other industry standards and processes, using your scientific and editorial expertise to advise junior writers in all aspects of the business.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Approximately 6–8 years’ medical communications agency experience in editorial roles
- Extensive medical writing experience from a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects and therapeutic areas
- Extensive onsite and client meeting experience
- Proven reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.