It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Scientific Director you will take the lead on the medical and scientific content of projects, providing strategic counsel to clients and internal teams in a range of therapeutic areas.
The right candidate will enjoy developing strong working relationships with clients and external experts and have proven track record in supporting the team to deliver scientific excellence. You will work as part of a group of senior colleagues who value your knowledge and experience, whilst also appreciating your creative/scientific involvement in all aspects of the business.
- At least 15 years’ healthcare agency experience in senior roles
- A life sciences degree, preferably with a PhD
- Extensive medical writing experience in a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects, therapeutic areas and clients (showing a mix of geographical and healthcare markets)
- Scientific expertise within your therapeutic fields (including product strategy and market and competitor landscape/activity)
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Demonstrable experience of creative development and preparation of proposals/pitches for new business, as well as experience of attending/presenting at pitches
- A record of identifying growth opportunities on existing accounts and new business opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to Sarah.Shaw@primeglobalpeople.com