It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will have an important role in the development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for our clients’ projects, helping to ensure all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements. The right candidate will be adept at adapting content and style according to client objectives across a variety of target audiences and subject areas, as well as liaising with a range of medical experts.
You will keep up-to-date with different therapeutic areas, good publication practices and other industry guidelines and processes. You will also enjoy mentoring junior writers in all aspects of the business, and reviewing other writers’ projects.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Approximately one year’s medical communication agency experience in an editorial role
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and processes
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.